What is SEO ?
Search engine optimization is the process of increasing the quality and quantity of the traffic of your website by making your website or a web page visible to the users of a web search engine.
Everyone does search on Google and the list of results displayed to the users is called “SERPs” or “Search Engine Results Pages”. If you have a website and in case, it is not visible on the first page of SERPs, then you really need to optimize your website to improve its user experience and visibility.
These are the free SEO tips from Tracktive Digital Marketing that will help you in creating a successful SEO friendly website by yourself.
ON Page SEO Basics
On Page Search Engine Optimization is one of the best activity to optimize the individual website pages in order to rank better and to earn more relevant traffic in search engine result pages.
- Title Tag – Title Tag is an HTML element that displays on search engine result page. ( <title>tag ) It’s length should be between 50-60 characters.
- Meta Description – It is a snippet which summarizes a page’s content. The Meta Description length should be between 120- 158 characters.
- WordPress- WordPress has themes & plugins for advance search engine optimization. if your website is on WordPress it is comparatively easier for you to tackle the web problems by yourself.
- Internal Links- Internal links to Backlinks is what Robin is to Batman. They affects the flow of page rank around your website. One can improve their website’s domain authority and page ranking by interlinking their own website pages.
- Header Tags- The header tag is the <h1> tag in HTML. It is usually the title or haeding of a post, or other emphasized text and paras on your web page.
- Image Name & ALT Tags- The alt text describes the image and the function of the image on the page. As, crawler is supposed to be blind and can not see the images you have shared on your web page, so in order to get indexed our images too we add alt text , image description and name to it. they basically explain the image we have shared.
- Bolded Text- This might not be the best factor for google ranking but is good for the user experience of your website. One can Bold the important text for better readability.
- Quality Content- Content optimization is the process of making sure that your content is written in a way that it can reach the largest possible target audience and is relatable to your brand and target keywords.
- Keyword Density- Keyword density is the percentage or number of times a keyword and keyphrase are used in a page. On average, a page should have 1% to 3% of keywords to the total words used.
OFF Page Optimization
Optimizing your site for off-page SEO is as important as the ON-page SEO. As, you have to improve the way both the users/visitors and search engines see your website in terms of credibility, authority, popularity and relevance. it includes all the activities we do outside the boundary of our website to increase our web page ranking like bookmarking, linking, search engine marketing.
- Organic Links- This includes natural links, manually built links and self created links. Regardless of how links were obtained, those that offer the greatest contribution to SEO efforts are generally those that pass the most equity.
- White Hat- White Hat techniques are just opposite to black hat techniques. Any practice that improves our websit’s search ranking on a search engine results page (SERP) and also maintains the integrity and value of the website by staying within the search engines terms & services.
- Black Hat- Black Hat SEO are the same practices that improve your rankings on a search engine result page but by breaking search engine rules.
Tracktive Digital Marketing Agency in Noida, India’s leading Digital Marketing Company and a team of young, creative minds who are 24*7 revolving around the 360 degrees of Digital Marketing Solutions lays full effort in understanding, identifying the optimum strategy for your business and drafting a full proof plan that shall meet and deliver your goals and result respectively.